BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a good idea ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1n51d1ou5

a good idea ? Empty
PostSubject: a good idea ?   a good idea ? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:13 am

ok this is mainly to sushen but also xion can back me up hopefully Razz
ok so sushen im recording videos of the server and posting them onto youtube but my videos are limited to the fact that i am a rank 3 miner so what i want to ask is ... as long as i keep posting videos of the server and keep watchers up to date can you put me up to a rank in which i can view the whole prison ?
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

a good idea ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good idea ?   a good idea ? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:11 pm

1n51d1ou5 wrote:
ok so sushen im recording videos of the server and posting them onto youtube but my videos are limited to the fact that i am a rank 3 miner so what i want to ask is ... as long as i keep posting videos of the server and keep watchers up to date can you put me up to a rank in which i can view the whole prison ?

--__[If Dead allows this, my solution is to allow you to go anywhere you want, but not be able to edit anything outside your rank. Like you would be able to go to freedomville, skycity, rank 2, 1, etc... But not be able to build, mine, etc... Except for the Rank you're in.]__--

a good idea ? Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
spritewon

a good idea ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good idea ?   a good idea ? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:58 pm

XionDominagus wrote:
1n51d1ou5 wrote:

--__[If Dead allows this, my solution is to allow you to go anywhere you want, but not be able to edit anything outside your rank. Like you would be able to go to freedomville, skycity, rank 2, 1, etc... But not be able to build, mine, etc... Except for the Rank you're in.]__--

a good idea ? Ezicon2-1

+1^
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

a good idea ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good idea ?   a good idea ? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:45 am

--__[YAYEH]__--

a good idea ? Ezicon2-1
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

a good idea ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good idea ?   a good idea ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a good idea ?
Page 1 of 1