BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes.

Go down 
+3
Sushen Sharma
spritewon
Rockloudly123
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes. Empty
PostSubject: The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes.   The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:43 am

I caught a player named knonman flying on top of buildings, I know it is not lag because he was flying up to buildings with ease. He was not in flymode either, so I quickly banned him for Fly hack. A few seconds later another player joins named: "Belltoy" upon his join I received the warning "Belltoy logged in as the same ip address as knonman." Belltoy suddenly started to accuse me of griefing (Which I did not) in reply I said, "Do you know someone named Knonman" in return he said "FUCK U BITCH" So I banned him too for reason: "Fly Hack; Alt. Account" Then another player joins named "Deconstructive" yet again I receive the Ip address warning. So quickly I ban him with the reason for: "Alt Account"

knonman somehow managed to get my skype and he is black mailing me stating that he is going to grief the server and blame me for it. Dead, Sunny, and Xixi. Please help me!
Back to top Go down
spritewon

PostSubject: Re: The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes.   The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:51 am

I am a witness to this hacking he did fly on top of a building (no not ender pearls or block glitch) he went 1km in the air then landed this is why we need nocheat back so +1 to rock
Back to top Go down
Sushen Sharma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes.   The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:51 am

Rockloudly123 wrote:
I caught a player named knonman flying on top of buildings, I know it is not lag because he was flying up to buildings with ease. He was not in flymode either, so I quickly banned him for Fly hack. A few seconds later another player joins named: "Belltoy" upon his join I received the warning "Belltoy logged in as the same ip address as knonman." Belltoy suddenly started to accuse me of griefing (Which I did not) in reply I said, "Do you know someone named Knonman" in return he said "FUCK U BITCH" So I banned him too for reason: "Fly Hack; Alt. Account" Then another player joins named "Deconstructive" yet again I receive the Ip address warning. So quickly I ban him with the reason for: "Alt Account"

knonman somehow managed to get my skype and he is black mailing me stating that he is going to grief the server and blame me for it. Dead, Sunny, and Xixi. Please help me!
Meh, Block him. He can't grief.
and /banip <hisiphere>
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes.   The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:53 am

Sushen Sharma wrote:
Rockloudly123 wrote:

Meh, Block him. He can't grief.
and /banip <hisiphere>
I didn't catch his ip address >.<
I'll tell him on skype that I unbanned him so I could get his ip again. Thx
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes.   The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:57 am

I will let you know now, but me and waynemumma have used the same computer for the server before, but trust me, hes my friend IRL, and when this happens, hes at my house and were playing minecraft together.
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes.   The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:25 am

Miner_Connor wrote:
I will let you know now, but me and waynemumma have used the same computer for the server before, but trust me, hes my friend IRL, and when this happens, hes at my house and were playing minecraft together.
Don't worry Miner, I trust you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hiughiyg

PostSubject: Re: The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes.   The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:29 pm

If he is able to grief, and you ban his ip that might make him more angry and he would be able to use a proxy.
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes.   The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:39 pm

TheKillerAwesome wrote:
If he is able to grief, and you ban his ip that might make him more angry and he would be able to use a proxy.
Killer is right, there are proxys for this.
Back to top Go down
SunnyHades

SunnyHades

PostSubject: Re: The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes.   The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Does it look like he can do much damage.. I mean. Our mods (ty rock) are awesome..
plus we have backups.. plus there is always me and my lazer.
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes.   The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:07 am

SunnyHades wrote:
Does it look like he can do much damage.. I mean. Our mods (ty rock) are awesome..
plus we have backups.. plus there is always me and my lazer.
You forgot my god sword of death
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes.   The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:46 am

--__[You don't need his IP, just his username, DynamicBan keeps track of his IP, just type his name into the IP ban. BUT IP BANS ARE FOR RARE USE! Don't ever use them unless its 100% practical.]__--

The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes. Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
Youngie

PostSubject: im witnessed as well   The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:11 am

knonman was way out of line, great work protecting server guys, bologna???
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes.   The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Youngie wrote:
knonman was way out of line, great work protecting server guys, bologna???

--__[Kissing ass won't help you XD Buh buh buh thanks, <3]__--

The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes. Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes.   The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The reason I banned three players within 5 minutes.
Page 1 of 1