BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead read plz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Youngm4n

Dead read plz Empty
PostSubject: Dead read plz   Dead read plz I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:26 am

hey, i cant access anything in my jail cell, plz fix it. i need items out of it, and rock couldn't fix, thx sry bout donor mine, i had no idea, and i nvr said "anyone could access" i said guards can, and i was only guard, another mod said anyone can enter... if i thought it was illegal for guards, i wouldn't have reported it to rock. i think sprite hates me now bc of it, im sry bw server...
Back to top Go down

Dead read plz
Page 1 of 1