BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guard Rank Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hgf3bcl

Guard Rank Application Empty
PostSubject: Guard Rank Application   Guard Rank Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Application:

IGN: hgf3bcl

IRL name: Harry

Timezone: England

Rank being applied for: Guard/TrGuard

Why do you want the rank? Because i like helping new people and keeping order.

What makes you a good choice? I think i'm a good choice because i'm good at PvP and helpfull.

In-Game-Rank: [1]

In-Game-Money: 9,000.00 (around that estimate)

Personall Paragraph:

Hi, my names Harry in real life, and i live in leeds near daniel (IGN danibo160). We are friends.
I think I'd be good for the job because my mum works for the police, ive been to a prison, and im really good at PvP, and a good shot with a bow. I like helping new people to the server out by givving them food and stuff. It would be great if you considered me for the job!

- hgf3bcl

EDIT: And i attack people who wont stop attacking people, etc. Skull, and DVS
Back to top Go down
spritewon

PostSubject: Re: Guard Rank Application   Guard Rank Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:06 am

From what ive seen u attack mor than tht ppl who are only attacked by you in the pvp area u could be a guard but work on ur ppl skills -1
Back to top Go down
Mrpanda942

Mrpanda942

PostSubject: Re: Guard Rank Application   Guard Rank Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:08 am

-1/+1 = 0 Im stayin neautral for now cause Ive seen you be really helpful but a dick too, so yeah suck on it.
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Guard Rank Application   Guard Rank Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:16 am

Mrpanda942 wrote:
-1/+1 = 0 Im stayin neautral for now cause Ive seen you be really helpful but a dick too, so yeah suck on it.
Same here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guard Rank Application   Guard Rank Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guard Rank Application
Page 1 of 1