BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RaidenMGS4 Guard Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaidenMGS4

RaidenMGS4 Guard Application Empty
PostSubject: RaidenMGS4 Guard Application   RaidenMGS4 Guard Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:10 pm

IGN: RaidenMGS4
TimeZone: Pacific Daylight Time
Why do you want the rank: Being a prisoner is not my thing but being a guard sure is, I mostly follow the rules on this server and don't enforce them and after a while i noticed i was acting mostly like a guard. I want to keep this servers players following the rules and not going out of control so that is why i want the job
What makes you a good choice: I will not abuse my guard powers and frame people i hate, Doesn't matter if i hate the person or like the person i will follow the rules and do whats necessary.
In-Game Rank: 2
In-Game Money: 648.07 Dollars (I just ranked to 2, I was working hard this whole day for the rank.)

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope you choose me as a guard and I promise you, you will not regret your choice.
Back to top Go down

RaidenMGS4 Guard Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackWater Prison Server! :: Post Applications for GuardRank Here!-
Jump to: