BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BananaCone's Moderator Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iJayyson

BananaCone's Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: BananaCone's Moderator Application.   BananaCone's Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:04 am

IGN:BananaCone
Timezone:EST.
Rank being applied for:Moderator/JrModerator.
Why do you want the rank:I want this rank because I want to give the players a good time when they play the server. I also experience from other servers such as CliffCrafters(Admin) and Nooberycraft(Moderator).
What makes you a good choice:I will help all players as much as I can and I will take actions if something is out of hand.
In-Game-Rank:Free
In-Game-Money:99,000-100,000. I cannot check my money at this minute because the server is down.
Back to top Go down
dann999

PostSubject: Re: BananaCone's Moderator Application.   BananaCone's Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:03 am

You should move your application here: http://blackwatermc.webs.com/apps/forums/show/7149579-post-applications-for-moderator-rank-here-
Back to top Go down
iJayyson

PostSubject: Re: BananaCone's Moderator Application.   BananaCone's Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Is that the new website?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BananaCone's Moderator Application.   BananaCone's Moderator Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BananaCone's Moderator Application.
Page 1 of 1