BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lolman_125

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lolman-125

lolman_125 Empty
PostSubject: lolman_125   lolman_125 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:42 am

why was i put to Free???? last i knew i was put to TrMod (i know, i messed up alot and i know i should be punished) but the day after i was demoted i was Free, why am i free?? can u please put me back to TrMod or tell me what to do to earn TrMod back pls? (i dont know what happened Sad )
Back to top Go down

lolman_125
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackWater Prison Server! :: Post Applications for Moderator Rank Here!-
Jump to: