BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unban me guys -_-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hect

Unban me guys -_- Empty
PostSubject: Unban me guys -_-   Unban me guys -_- I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:32 am

I was originaly 0 when u guys baned me, and did i work my ass off. since i was prety sure sprite was the only guy on there, im guesing he baned me. i was baned around 2 weeks ago, asking sly in irl and calebromo 2 help. i realy liked this server, it was fun, kiling and working. the people were nice... to an extent. im guesing u guys probably forgoten about me, im hectorn125. the guy who was kiling everybdy adn was a rank 3 and made tree city. the reason i was baned was "caught ya" wich is not code or anything is it?
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

Unban me guys -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban me guys -_-   Unban me guys -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:18 am

Hect wrote:
I was originaly 0 when u guys baned me, and did i work my ass off. since i was prety sure sprite was the only guy on there, im guesing he baned me. i was baned around 2 weeks ago, asking sly in irl and calebromo 2 help. i realy liked this server, it was fun, kiling and working. the people were nice... to an extent. im guesing u guys probably forgoten about me, im hectorn125. the guy who was kiling everybdy adn was a rank 3 and made tree city. the reason i was baned was "caught ya" wich is not code or anything is it?
Ban appeal ignored.
Post another at: http://blackwatermc.webs.com/apps/forums/
This is the old forums
Back to top Go down

Unban me guys -_-
Page 1 of 1