BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

waynemummas guard rank app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dylan14

waynemummas guard rank app Empty
PostSubject: waynemummas guard rank app   waynemummas guard rank app I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:35 am

ign: waynemumma
Timezone: Eastern Standrard
Rank being applied for: Guard
Why do u want the rank: because ive been guard before i thought it was pretty cool and i cant put up with peoples crap.
What makes you a good choice: im a good choice because i was guard and a couple people that know me would say that i was good as a guard.
In game rank: rank 0
In game money: 24.00
Back to top Go down

waynemummas guard rank app
Page 1 of 1