BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lolman_125 needs to be un-banned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lolman

lolman_125 needs to be un-banned Empty
PostSubject: lolman_125 needs to be un-banned   lolman_125 needs to be un-banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:48 am

i played today and after about 3 hours there were only me and a r3 guy online, after a while of reading the guard rules ( i want to be full guard so i can move out of trguard and leave b3) and i got kicked for no reason, then after i went back i got kicked then banned. after it said you have been banned and the reason was nothing (seiously) can someone please take off ban because it didnt say a time after the ban Sad (this is my faverite server ) Sad
Back to top Go down
lolman

PostSubject: Re: lolman_125 needs to be un-banned   lolman_125 needs to be un-banned I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:12 pm

please! i want to start playing this server again! im board of playing te building server that i have! please un-ban me!
Back to top Go down
Sushen Sharma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lolman_125 needs to be un-banned   lolman_125 needs to be un-banned I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:51 pm

lolman wrote:
please! i want to start playing this server again! im board of playing te building server that i have! please un-ban me!
Who banned you?
Done. Login.
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
lolman

PostSubject: Re: lolman_125 needs to be un-banned   lolman_125 needs to be un-banned I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:44 pm

i dunno who banned me but i just tried to join and it said i was banned. also you didnt un-ban me because i just tried to join and it still said i was banned Sad
Back to top Go down
lolman

PostSubject: Re: lolman_125 needs to be un-banned   lolman_125 needs to be un-banned I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:46 pm

wait i did work thanks sushen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lolman_125 needs to be un-banned   lolman_125 needs to be un-banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lolman_125 needs to be un-banned
Page 1 of 1