BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doomsday007 shouldn't be a Guard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

Doomsday007 shouldn't be a Guard Empty
PostSubject: Doomsday007 shouldn't be a Guard   Doomsday007 shouldn't be a Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:12 am

A few days ago, right after Iamking threatened me to give him all my money, Doomsday jailed me. I accepted the fact that I did deserve this but, after he unjailed me he started to endlessly spawn kill me along with the help of Iamking. I have recorded evidence, but I don't know how to share it. Doomsday and Iamking spawn killed me for around an hour, After they stopped, I asked: "Why are you killing me?" Doomsday replied: "boredom" then he resumed spawn killing me. I believe this is wrong, purely wrong. Doomsday007 should not be a Guard.

- Rockloudly123
Back to top Go down
lolman

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday007 shouldn't be a Guard   Doomsday007 shouldn't be a Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:04 am

i know, since day one on this server Doomsday and IamKing were both of my "stay away or death" list. doomsday isnt a guard anymore Razz he is a FREE MAN! dont worry. if he causes a rukus i can help.
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday007 shouldn't be a Guard   Doomsday007 shouldn't be a Guard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:49 pm

lolman wrote:
i know, since day one on this server Doomsday and IamKing were both of my "stay away or death" list. doomsday isnt a guard anymore Razz he is a FREE MAN! dont worry. if he causes a rukus i can help.
Thanks lolman for your support! Doomsday shouldn't be apart of the staff at all in the first place.
Back to top Go down
lolman

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday007 shouldn't be a Guard   Doomsday007 shouldn't be a Guard I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:42 am

no problem, as a guard and every other guard, the 2 people to always watch over is IamKing and Doomsday. (for me The_Angery_Ant because he's 7 and is a total griefer) but he hasent done anything bad for awhile now so your probibly fine cheers
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday007 shouldn't be a Guard   Doomsday007 shouldn't be a Guard I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:46 am

Also, This is just an "assumption" but I'm starting to think IamKing is Doomsday's alt. account. (Iamking = Doomsday.. Same person)
Back to top Go down
lolman

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday007 shouldn't be a Guard   Doomsday007 shouldn't be a Guard I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:48 am

thats inpossible, i saw them both running after me (with swords) at the same time scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday007 shouldn't be a Guard   Doomsday007 shouldn't be a Guard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doomsday007 shouldn't be a Guard
Page 1 of 1