BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lolman

why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!? Empty
PostSubject: why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!?   why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:57 am

this is the second time i got banned for reason:nothing with no time to it, why would a GUARD get banned? last thing i was dong was asking gogrey what he was doing and then the server went down (for about 1 1/2 muinets) then it said i was banned again! is there something wrong with the server???? confused
Back to top Go down
lolman

PostSubject: Re: why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!?   why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:11 am

can someone please fix this?
Back to top Go down
Sushen Sharma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!?   why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:00 pm

lolman wrote:
this is the second time i got banned for reason:nothing with no time to it, why would a GUARD get banned? last thing i was dong was asking gogrey what he was doing and then the server went down (for about 1 1/2 muinets) then it said i was banned again! is there something wrong with the server???? confused

Fixed. The plugins were going berserk due to a developmental build. Its fine now
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
lolman

PostSubject: Re: why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!?   why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:38 pm

thx bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lolman

PostSubject: Re: why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!?   why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:26 am

>Sad and right now i just got banned again for the same reason!!!!!! :'(
Back to top Go down
SunnyHades

SunnyHades

PostSubject: Re: why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!?   why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:34 pm

I'll get dead to fix it.
Back to top Go down
lolman

PostSubject: Re: why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!?   why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:35 pm

i just got banned again Sad
Back to top Go down
Sushen Sharma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!?   why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:50 pm

lolman wrote:
i just got banned again Sad
Fixed. Again Neutral
Back to top Go down
lolman

PostSubject: Re: why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!?   why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:57 am

like ur new userpicture Smile
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!?   why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Yeaaa.. Something needs to be done, the server is still kicking people randomly for no reasons. Even when they're not spamming:

why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!? Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!?   why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why do i keep on getting banned for reasons nothing!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackWater Prison Server! :: Ban Appeals.-
Jump to: