BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Players Please Read!!! I need your help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Youngm4n

All Players Please Read!!!  I need your help! Empty
PostSubject: All Players Please Read!!! I need your help!   All Players Please Read!!!  I need your help! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:31 am

Hey guys, please go over to my guard application and then comment on it saying that i should be a guard on this server. I would prefer that people do it if they know me, but i honestly dont care, because i just want to b a guard. Click this link https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com/t88-youngm4n-s-guard-application and comment on it possitively saying that i should be guard, i believe all you do is go to link and click "post reply" button. Thanks guys!!! Look for me in the game for free food!

P.S. Gogreygo, bambam, and HardAndy, im counting on you guys, thanks everyone for your support!
Back to top Go down
SunnyHades

SunnyHades

PostSubject: Re: All Players Please Read!!! I need your help!   All Players Please Read!!!  I need your help! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:43 am

Honestly.. begging people to go support your guard app is not good. It would just make it harder for you to get accepted.
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: All Players Please Read!!! I need your help!   All Players Please Read!!!  I need your help! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:15 pm

I'm sorry Young, but I don't vote for you. I hope you have better luck next time.

All Players Please Read!!!  I need your help! Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Players Please Read!!! I need your help!   All Players Please Read!!!  I need your help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Players Please Read!!! I need your help!
Page 1 of 1