BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please speak to the user's of blackwater.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bambam521

Please speak to the user's of blackwater. Empty
PostSubject: Please speak to the user's of blackwater.   Please speak to the user's of blackwater. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:49 am

So as you know I am a TrGuard. Today I was on the server and flaiir said "bambam521 is a dick" So I jailed her for 2 min's and said "Swearing is cool but is not when you use it against other people". Then about 1 minute later I was standing in front of Young and someone was accusing me of being on the sniper tower shooting them with flaming arrows! (For their infomation TrGuards CANNOT use the sniper_tower warp!) You can even ask young that I was standing in front of him. So I decided to leave for my holiday in style. I rage moded because most of the people on the server had made me mad. Xion, Rocky, Young and dani were the only people who where being nice to me. In conclusion it is obvious that people hate me. So please could someone speak with the users of blackwater! I didn't want to leave for my holiday mad but unfortunately I just did.

If nothing happens about this, I'm sad to say I am leaving the sever. If people still carry on when I get back from holiday I will end up raging even tho I hate raging.
Back to top Go down
Youngm4n

PostSubject: BamBam please read!   Please speak to the user's of blackwater. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:17 am

i am totally with u, Flaiir was way out of line and should be punished, u kept ur cool or as long as u could. Theres nothing else u could do, i jailed him as well
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Please speak to the user's of blackwater.   Please speak to the user's of blackwater. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:03 am

--__[... The best action on your part, as a TrGuard would be to inform a mod and log off or just not respond to the person enraging you. As a Guard, Patience, Maturity and Respect is needed, even if they're provoking you. I understand the situation fairly well, but you were wrong as well for acting the way you did....

immediately I am not demoting you from TrGuard; however, I am weighing the option. From here on out, when you log in I would completely forget what happened and carry on with dignity, instead of responding to anything he/she or anyone else will say. Even if you didn't do anything wrong, as a Guard in Training, you acted way out of line.]__--

Please speak to the user's of blackwater. Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
spritewon

PostSubject: Re: Please speak to the user's of blackwater.   Please speak to the user's of blackwater. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:33 pm

bambam521 wrote:
So as you know I am a TrGuard. Today I was on the server and flaiir said "bambam521 is a dick" So I jailed her for 2 min's and said "Swearing is cool but is not when you use it against other people". Then about 1 minute later I was standing in front of Young and someone was accusing me of being on the sniper tower shooting them with flaming arrows! (For their infomation TrGuards CANNOT use the sniper_tower warp!) You can even ask young that I was standing in front of him. So I decided to leave for my holiday in style. I rage moded because most of the people on the server had made me mad. Xion, Rocky, Young and dani were the only people who where being nice to me. In conclusion it is obvious that people hate me. So please could someone speak with the users of blackwater! I didn't want to leave for my holiday mad but unfortunately I just did.

If nothing happens about this, I'm sad to say I am leaving the sever. If people still carry on when I get back from holiday I will end up raging even tho I hate raging.

I know alot of people said things and disresected you i read them plz dont leave the server though. You are a great guard and it would help if u stayed.

But i also agree with Xion here too.
Back to top Go down
SunnyHades

SunnyHades

PostSubject: Re: Please speak to the user's of blackwater.   Please speak to the user's of blackwater. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Okay.. so this is why we have the training rank..

See,do me a favor. Everytime someone blames you for something you didn't do.. tell them to go complain on the forums. And when they do.m state they have no proof of it so it wont be accepted.

Also feel free to quote me..

YOU NEED PROOF TO REPORT

Now as for the situation at hand. Keep calm if anyone does this. And remember its just a game. So why rage...? It'd pointless.

Just do your job well and you may become a good guard. Don't rage at them for silly things.
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Please speak to the user's of blackwater.   Please speak to the user's of blackwater. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:09 pm

--__[+1 to Sprite and Sunny.

And Sunny I say that a lot XD I can't do anything without viable proof. Without proof, its a he said she said thing, and that sort of shit doesn't even hold up in In Real Life Court... Unless you have a damn Good Lawyer or you're Chuck Norris.

OMG 100TH POST YAYEH!]__--

Please speak to the user's of blackwater. Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please speak to the user's of blackwater.   Please speak to the user's of blackwater. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please speak to the user's of blackwater.
Page 1 of 1