BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:32 pm

--__[Here I am opening up a shop for Deadie-poo XD (.) I doubt this will help, it'l prolly get lost in the Forums, but anyone who donates $5 or more to the Server can request a Free Signature/Avatar made by, ME! I can do any style, any character, any form of media. This even includes Gif's.(Animations) Soo.. If you wants to have Badass Avatar and Siggy like me, Donate! ]__--

Sleep
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
Mrpanda942

Mrpanda942

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:41 am

The magic of copy and pasate Very Happy

Hey can I have a Victorian Gentleme Panda? (A true test of your skills >)

~Yours Truly MrP
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:41 pm

XionDominagus wrote:
--__[Here I am opening up a shop for Deadie-poo XD (.) I doubt this will help, it'l prolly get lost in the Forums, but anyone who donates $5 or more to the Server can request a Free Signature/Avatar made by, ME! I can do any style, any character, any form of media. This even includes Gif's.(Animations) Soo.. If you wants to have Badass Avatar and Siggy like me, Donate! ]__--

Sleep
[img]

I would like a.... hm.... a.... Awesome picture of rainbow dash as my avatar!
And..... um.... I'm good for signature Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spritewon

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:25 am

I wish i could afford to donate:(
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:31 am

spritewon wrote:
I wish i could afford to donate:(
Same
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:44 am

--__[Sorry GUYS I have been delayed for a bit, I'll start working on your shizzzzzznits in a day or so. XD (.)]__--

Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:46 am

XionDominagus wrote:
--__[Sorry GUYS I have been delayed for a bit, I'll start working on your shizzzzzznits in a day or so. XD (.)]__--

[img]
Even if I donated, I'm still making my own avie on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:13 am

Miner_Connor wrote:
XionDominagus wrote:

[img]
Even if I donated, I'm still making my own avie on Tuesday.

--__[-.- Ummm.... ok? ]__--

Back to top Go down
Mrpanda942

Mrpanda942

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:57 am

So how goes it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~~~~~~~~FREE SIGGY'S AND AVIE'S FOR DONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackWater Prison Server! :: Donor Page!-
Jump to: