BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP

Go down 
+2
Miner_Connor
reteid2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
reteid2

Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP Empty
PostSubject: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:44 am

The problem with...

Danibo: He gets way to mad way to fast and he doesnt know when to stop, he kills the guards way to much and is a vary bad lier, he also told me tht he, MrP and Hard found a way to get the ppl tht arnt free out of the prison so tht they can get them into there little clan called the rebels...

Hard: He Keeps saying over and over again how he is going to kill the all the guards he also has no respect for the guards.

MrP: Him and Danibo both do pvp way to much mostly torwards the weak ppl like the new ppl... and this is stopping the server from progressing and keeping those new ppl tht got killed right when they got on from staying on.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LegendDesignsHD
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:50 am

I have the same exact point. They were *this* close to spawn killing this morning, t has to stop. And hard found a way to glitch locked doors with zippy. I'm saying ban them all.
Back to top Go down
Mrpanda942

Mrpanda942

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:09 am

Im sorry Id like to object, we closed our way out and we have occasionaly killed people weaker than us all other times when we have slayedpeople was for good reason, you yourself ret challenged and insultted us, I dont want to make a complaint and I wont if we can agree to drop this, can we?

Last edited by Mrpanda942 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:12 am

Mrpanda942 wrote:
IM sorry Id like to object, we closed our way out and we have occasionaly killed people weaker than us all oteh times when we have slayedpeople was for good reason, you yourself ret challenged and insultted us, I dont want to make a complaint and I wont if we can agree to drop this, can we?
Ill drop this when you drop your swords and bows at my feet.
Back to top Go down
Mrpanda942

Mrpanda942

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:17 am

But you have not seen them yet?
Back to top Go down
zippyjac

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:23 am

I agree with panda, Connor sorry I just pushed hard into the door......
Also I won't kill you again. I will kill others. But not alot.
Thank You for reading
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:29 am

Mrpanda942 wrote:
But you have not seen them yet?
I have, yet you refuse to hand them over.
Back to top Go down
Mrpanda942

Mrpanda942

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:30 am

That guard you were has died, remeber its part RP, your a new guard now.
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:38 am

Mrpanda942 wrote:
That guard you were has died, remeber its part RP, your a new guard now.
And I saw all of you with swords and dani with a bow after I died.
Back to top Go down
Mrpanda942

Mrpanda942

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:52 am

I apoligise I didn't beleive you did, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Mrpanda942

Mrpanda942

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:53 am

So are we dropping this?
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:57 am

Mrpanda942 wrote:
So are we dropping this?
After I or ret get your swords and bows, yes.
Back to top Go down
HardAndymon

HardAndymon

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:16 am

Okay lets just Drop all of it lets make a contract Remember we are the rebels and so no soft deals
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:18 am

HardAndymon wrote:
Okay lets just Drop all of it lets make a contract Remember we are the rebels and so no soft deals
I do agree, lets make a contract and jist drop it. But we can also play the no soft terms contract too.
Back to top Go down
reteid2

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:35 am

Miner_Connor wrote:
HardAndymon wrote:
I do agree, lets make a contract and jist drop it. But we can also play the no soft terms contract too.

I agree with you lets make a contract
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LegendDesignsHD
HardAndymon

HardAndymon

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:47 pm

What Are The Contract Terms?
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:14 pm

HardAndymon wrote:
What Are The Contract Terms?
Me and ret will have to take some time to talk about this. Ret or I will let you know when were ready.
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:01 am

--__[He does get a lil temperamental... But we're only Human.]__--

Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Mrpanda942 wrote:
Im sorry Id like to object, we closed our way out and we have occasionaly killed people weaker than us all other times when we have slayedpeople was for good reason, you yourself ret challenged and insultted us, I dont want to make a complaint and I wont if we can agree to drop this, can we?
Dang pandie. You were a jerk before >.>
Back to top Go down
Mrpanda942

Mrpanda942

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:25 pm

And you think im not now? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP   Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with Hard, Danibo, and MrP
Page 1 of 1