BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reteid2 and Mrp Becoming Mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reteid2

Reteid2 and Mrp Becoming Mod Empty
PostSubject: Reteid2 and Mrp Becoming Mod   Reteid2 and Mrp Becoming Mod I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:54 am

Mrp and I both have sent out our Moderator Applications out and i have full support for MrP and him being Moderator so i guess this Moderator post is just to say why i think me and MrP should be Moderator...
====================================================================================

MrP: I think MrP would be a great Moderator because he keeps people from doing the wrong thing, But he also sometimes makes bad decisions, But we ALL do. He also helps out people to get to there next rank and he helps people when they need help, Like when i needed some money to buy a plot he gladly gave me the money without me having to beg or ask repeatedly to give me it so he is willing to give people help.

Reteid2: Why I think that I should be mod is because ive been on the server for along time maybe since the start of 1.2.5. But then i left the server because i got pissed off that a Guard tped to me and Griefed my house when i was mining. Once that happened i did not come back to the server till 1.3.1 and then i got back into the server! I have also been Helper after showing Xion many different ways that people have been breaking out of the prison. Shortly after becoming Helper i became Free and then i had in mind that i wanted to be Moderator but never had the time to ask or apply. At the moment i am a Helper and a Guard, I became a Guard because i wanted to help the server out bye keeping the sever under control.

That is why i think MrP and I reteid2 should BOTH be moderator!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LegendDesignsHD
Mrpanda942

Mrpanda942

PostSubject: Re: Reteid2 and Mrp Becoming Mod   Reteid2 and Mrp Becoming Mod I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Yes I agree we should both be giving an equal chance but im afraid that its unlikely that both of us with get modship but good luck and thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Reteid2 and Mrp Becoming Mod   Reteid2 and Mrp Becoming Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:04 am

--__[Mod Positions filled for now.]__--

Reteid2 and Mrp Becoming Mod Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reteid2 and Mrp Becoming Mod   Reteid2 and Mrp Becoming Mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reteid2 and Mrp Becoming Mod
Page 1 of 1