BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Danibo160's JrMod app

Go down 
+3
HardAndymon
AlgaeZimbo
danibo160
7 posters
AuthorMessage
danibo160

danibo160

Danibo160's JrMod app  Empty
PostSubject: Danibo160's JrMod app    Danibo160's JrMod app  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:58 am

IGN: danibo160
Timezone: GMT
Rank being applied for: Jr Mod
Why do you want the rank: Ive made bad decisions in the past and i apologize but i want to change black water into a free friendly place to mine and chop!
What makes you a good choice: well.... most people know me to be a rebel but i want to change that
In-Game-Rank: free
In-Game-Money : 3,344

P.S i know no mod places are available but i want to be considered and thanks for taking the time to read this

Peace bro
Dani
Back to top Go down
AlgaeZimbo

PostSubject: Re: Danibo160's JrMod app    Danibo160's JrMod app  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:21 am

=0 FOr Now, i wanna see the others replies
Back to top Go down
HardAndymon

HardAndymon

PostSubject: Re: Danibo160's JrMod app    Danibo160's JrMod app  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:22 am

-1 cuz i dont want you to be "BUSY" all the time i dont want to lose you like MrP
Back to top Go down
danibo160

danibo160

PostSubject: Hard ...............................   Danibo160's JrMod app  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:28 am

Why? you begged to be a mod i wont be "busy" all the time , MrP had a reason the new prison needed building
so he was doing his job i salute him and the rest of the staff~!
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Danibo160's JrMod app    Danibo160's JrMod app  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:47 am

I'm gonna have to -1 you here.

I know you have led rebelions in the past, and I have a feeling youll do it again soon with what happened today with you and hgf. All I can is that your not the mod type.
Back to top Go down
HardAndymon

HardAndymon

PostSubject: Re: Danibo160's JrMod app    Danibo160's JrMod app  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:48 am

Dont say 1- to him i lead the rebellion if you want to say 1- to someone say it to me... Again
Back to top Go down
SunnyHades

SunnyHades

PostSubject: Re: Danibo160's JrMod app    Danibo160's JrMod app  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:58 am

if you get mod. You'll probably just make everyone escape.
Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: Danibo160's JrMod app    Danibo160's JrMod app  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:48 am

After finding out what zippy was doing, I don't trust any of you. You, Hard, and a few more people are on my "Watch out for list"(.) As for now, I suggest you lay low. You guys are on thin ice
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Danibo160's JrMod app    Danibo160's JrMod app  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:08 am

Rockloudly123 wrote:
After finding out what zippy was doing, I don't trust any of you. You, Hard, and a few more people are on my "Watch out for list"(.) As for now, I suggest you lay low. You guys are on thin ice
Dani zippy and some other people broke the ice. Hards still dry.
Back to top Go down
Mrpanda942

Mrpanda942

PostSubject: Re: Danibo160's JrMod app    Danibo160's JrMod app  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Miner_Connor wrote:
Rockloudly123 wrote:
Dani zippy and some other people broke the ice. Hards still dry.

Hards done great recently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danibo160's JrMod app    Danibo160's JrMod app  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danibo160's JrMod app
Page 1 of 1