BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zippy banned again

Go down 
+3
HardAndymon
Miner_Connor
spritewon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
spritewon

Zippy banned again Empty
PostSubject: Zippy banned again   Zippy banned again I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:42 am

me panda and hardandymon were goin through there base and We found a free diamonds sign
so i banned him
plz support this
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

Zippy banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zippy banned again   Zippy banned again I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:50 am

I'm OK with this as long as I can get a power 3 punch 1 bow, he stole that from me when I somehow dropped my stuff when I logged off yesterday.
Back to top Go down
spritewon

Zippy banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zippy banned again   Zippy banned again I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:00 am

Miner_Connor wrote:
I'm OK with this as long as I can get a power 3 punch 1 bow, he stole that from me when I somehow dropped my stuff when I logged off yesterday.
ill give u ur bow back
Back to top Go down
HardAndymon

HardAndymon

Zippy banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zippy banned again   Zippy banned again I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:05 am

Supporting You sprite
Back to top Go down
Mrpanda942

Mrpanda942

Zippy banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zippy banned again   Zippy banned again I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:06 am

I'd just like to recommend Hard for the Helper Tag cause without him this wouldve continued.
Back to top Go down
Zippy

Zippy banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zippy banned again   Zippy banned again I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:23 am

wow....You blame Everything on me! It's mine, wonderleys and Noksram_Yeah.

I didn't make that sign! I don't even know who it was. I know i have been Banned again Sad !
But this is my favorite server, I am so so so Sorry, I just want this server back, I would do anything to get this server back!
Yous are all pissed off with me! But i know! I'm sorry. When i joined this server and met everyone. I knew this server is the right one.. But when ppl got angry with me and Moaning.. (Not telling who individual) Then We come to Summer.. I just finished my Drum Concert and i loved it! But all these bans gets me sad and angry! Please Unban me but I PROMISE i won't get banned again!
You probaly won't unban me. But I think this is my Last chance. Hard you can kick me from you clan if you want Sad.
Really I just want me unbanned!
Thank You so Much for reading Please Accept this! And this can be my LAST warning. I think I should because I <3 this server. Thank You again for reading Crying or Very sad Sad

Sorry
Back to top Go down
AlgaeZimbo

Zippy banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zippy banned again   Zippy banned again I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:35 am

Tough luck zippy.
1. You Started a riot yesterday
2. You rewarded players for killing me
3. You called me a cuntlicking ass face, and then proceeded to question the sexuality of other guards
4. You repeatedly killed other guards
5. You started influencing other pleyers to beleive guard rules that we were "breaking" that you had made up on the spot.

You really dont deserve a third or fourth chance. However many it is. You chose to exploit the sign for your beneifit and others beneifts with out thinking of telling an admin, all while others were looking around for glitches to report to the admin. People were getting banned for using glitches allo around you, and you were sitting there lying and exploiting the server.
Back to top Go down
spritewon

Zippy banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zippy banned again   Zippy banned again I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:37 am

Zippy wrote:

I didn't make that sign! I don't even know who it was. I know i have been Banned again Sad !
But this is my favorite server, I am so so so Sorry, I just want this server back, I would do anything to get this server back!
Yous are all pissed off with me! But i know! I'm sorry. When i joined this server and met everyone. I knew this server is the right one.. But when ppl got angry with me and Moaning.. (Not telling who individual) Then We come to Summer.. I just finished my Drum Concert and i loved it! But all these bans gets me sad and angry! Please Unban me but I PROMISE i won't get banned again!
You probaly won't unban me. But I think this is my Last chance. Hard you can kick me from you clan if you want Sad.
Thank You so Much for reading Please Accept this! And this can be my LAST warning. I think I should because I <3 this server. Thank You again for reading Crying or Very sad Sad

Sorry

Zippy we find u involved with every glitch so just saying srry wont cut it with meu need to do more i say u should not be unbanned i banned u and nok for this wonderly will stay banned for also being involved so srry to say i dont want u to unbanned
Back to top Go down
Zippy

Zippy banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zippy banned again   Zippy banned again I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:39 pm

I know But I have nothing to do except do my shitty server!

Please im begging you! I will do ANYTHING for unban!
Sad Crying or Very sad

Please Sprite! Also I recon hard should [Helper] Too!
Even though i'm banned =(

SO JUST PLEASE MAN PLEASE
Back to top Go down
spritewon

Zippy banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zippy banned again   Zippy banned again I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Zippy wrote:
I know But I have nothing to do except do my shitty server!

Please im begging you! I will do ANYTHING for unban!
Sad Crying or Very sad

Please Sprite! Also I recon hard should [Helper] Too!
Even though i'm banned =(

SO JUST PLEASE MAN PLEASE

It doesntmatter if u made it or not still u used it so tht was very last mess up
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

Zippy banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zippy banned again   Zippy banned again I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Zippy wrote:

Sorry
You've used your last chance already. It doesn't matter if you didn't make it, if you used or not is the issue.
Wonderly and Noksram were both banned too. You've been given your chance, you won't be as fortunate this time.
Back to top Go down
Zippy

Zippy banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zippy banned again   Zippy banned again I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Sprite, You don't have proof that i used it, Or made it!

So why u saying i used it, if you don't know!
I get blamed on fucking everything!

Alage i didn't call you anything, You were just scared of taking a item off us, or jailing us!
You kept save zoning when pvp was going on.
and most of them a lies!

Thank You for reading.
Back to top Go down
SunnyHades

SunnyHades

Zippy banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zippy banned again   Zippy banned again I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Denied permanently. And alsom zippy.. too bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zippy banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zippy banned again   Zippy banned again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zippy banned again
Page 1 of 1