BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

=( PLEASE MAN PLEASE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zippy

=( PLEASE MAN PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: =( PLEASE MAN PLEASE   =( PLEASE MAN PLEASE I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Will i ever be UNBANNED?
Back to top Go down
Mrpanda942

Mrpanda942

PostSubject: Re: =( PLEASE MAN PLEASE   =( PLEASE MAN PLEASE I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Unlikely
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: =( PLEASE MAN PLEASE   =( PLEASE MAN PLEASE I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:37 pm

You really got in trouble with the free diamonds sign, and the rebellion. I'm pretty sure your gonna stay banned.
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: =( PLEASE MAN PLEASE   =( PLEASE MAN PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:18 am

Zippy wrote:
Will i ever be UNBANNED?
Nope.
Back to top Go down
zippy

PostSubject: Re: =( PLEASE MAN PLEASE   =( PLEASE MAN PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:06 pm

But...but Sad It's my favourite server!

All the other servers are but poop I wonna help get more people on the server.... I would even Advertise it on my server (Unfinishes 1 :3)
Please man I know that is very stupid..But I can't do anything else except play aos.

Ok...I know that glitch now..I just want to help you guys I miss it Sad. So much
Just....I keep thinking of the server and how much i miss it.

Just PLEASE man Please!
Back to top Go down
SunnyHades

SunnyHades

PostSubject: Re: =( PLEASE MAN PLEASE   =( PLEASE MAN PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 pm

You are not getting unbanned. The only way you can get unbanned is buying an unnamed voucher (it costs 5$)
Back to top Go down
Zippy

PostSubject: Re: =( PLEASE MAN PLEASE   =( PLEASE MAN PLEASE I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Yeah.. I did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =( PLEASE MAN PLEASE   =( PLEASE MAN PLEASE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=( PLEASE MAN PLEASE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackWater Prison Server! :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: