BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I heard rocky is demoted!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reteid2

I heard rocky is demoted!!! Empty
PostSubject: I heard rocky is demoted!!!   I heard rocky is demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:50 am

Is it true that rocky got demoted?

They said that she got demoted for giving danibo 64 stacks of "flint and steel"

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LegendDesignsHD
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: I heard rocky is demoted!!!   I heard rocky is demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:13 am

I wouldnt think of her to be that stupid to give dani even 1 flint andsteel, let alone 64. I think thats a false rumor, when did you hear it and from who?
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: I heard rocky is demoted!!!   I heard rocky is demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:11 am

reteid2 wrote:
Is it true that rocky got demoted?

They said that she got demoted for giving danibo 64 stacks of "flint and steel"

I never got demoted. That son of a bitch tried to frame me so he could get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: I heard rocky is demoted!!!   I heard rocky is demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:14 am

Lying=jail. he still wouldnt have been un banned cause of this rumor, even if it was true, cause it falls under the hacked items catagory.
Back to top Go down
reteid2

PostSubject: Re: I heard rocky is demoted!!!   I heard rocky is demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:17 am

Miner_Connor wrote:
Lying=jail. he still wouldnt have been un banned cause of this rumor, even if it was true, cause it falls under the hacked items catagory.

he got unbanned

hes was on like 2hrs ago
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LegendDesignsHD
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: I heard rocky is demoted!!!   I heard rocky is demoted!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:50 am

reteid2 wrote:
Miner_Connor wrote:

he got unbanned

hes was on like 2hrs ago
I know he flipped on me for killing hgf for pvp and a sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I heard rocky is demoted!!!   I heard rocky is demoted!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I heard rocky is demoted!!!
Page 1 of 1