BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheKillerAwesome as a guard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reteid2

TheKillerAwesome as a guard Empty
PostSubject: TheKillerAwesome as a guard   TheKillerAwesome as a guard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:10 am

He jailed me and hgf....

He jailed hgf for not giving his sword

Then he threw it to the Guard and i got it

i stated and told him tht my mc is glitching and it is. what its doing is not letting me click any item in my inventory

so i cant give him the sword and now he jailed me and wont unjail me when i stated the truth so i want him talked to or demoted your choice sunny or Mods+

And tell me what you think is tht abuse?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LegendDesignsHD
hiughiyg

PostSubject: Re: TheKillerAwesome as a guard   TheKillerAwesome as a guard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:13 am

My jailing hgf was not abuse, he attacked me and wouldn't give the sword. When he did you took the sword then claimed your minecraft client was glitching, I do not have proof, you could be lying just so you can avoid jail and keep the sword. Also, your jail was only 10 minutes. I do not call that abuse.
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: TheKillerAwesome as a guard   TheKillerAwesome as a guard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:47 am

TheKillerAwesome wrote:
My jailing hgf was not abuse, he attacked me and wouldn't give the sword. When he did you took the sword then claimed your minecraft client was glitching, I do not have proof, you could be lying just so you can avoid jail and keep the sword. Also, your jail was only 10 minutes. I do not call that abuse.
That is abuse. If someone wont give a sword, kill them. If someone hits you, its your choice on what to do, I take it as a challenge.
Back to top Go down
hiughiyg

PostSubject: Re: TheKillerAwesome as a guard   TheKillerAwesome as a guard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:00 am

I couldn't kill him as he went into a no-pvp zone.
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: TheKillerAwesome as a guard   TheKillerAwesome as a guard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:33 am

Ok can you please draw out the whole story as to where it was and what happened.
Back to top Go down
hiughiyg

PostSubject: Re: TheKillerAwesome as a guard   TheKillerAwesome as a guard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:04 pm

Hgf attacked me, so I attacked back. He ran into the bank and had his sword kept out, so when I asked for it he ignored me and ran away. I jailed him and went to the jail area, he decided to give me his sword but reg took it and kept it in his hand. He claimed he could not give me the sword because his minecraft was glitched, so I jailed him and he started threatening to post this report. When he was done writing this I unjailed him and he gave me the sword.
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: TheKillerAwesome as a guard   TheKillerAwesome as a guard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:05 pm

Killer you story is more accurate now. What I'm seeing is 2 people just screwing with you, and you took the right actions to stop them. Case closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheKillerAwesome as a guard   TheKillerAwesome as a guard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheKillerAwesome as a guard
Page 1 of 1