BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i would like to apply for guard can you please read it owners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luca_low

i would like to apply for guard can you please read it owners Empty
PostSubject: i would like to apply for guard can you please read it owners   i would like to apply for guard can you please read it owners I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:35 am

Very Happy hi there sunny/5k plz plz can i be guard i have been on this server for a few day and i feel like i could help you by being a guard also i love your server it is the best i have been on, many thx luca_lowe sunny
Back to top Go down

i would like to apply for guard can you please read it owners
Page 1 of 1