BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stewie10101's Guard Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stewie10101

stewie10101's Guard Application Empty
PostSubject: stewie10101's Guard Application   stewie10101's Guard Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:47 am

IGN: stewie10101
Timezone: Central Time
Rank being applied for: TrGuard/Guard
Why do you want the rank: because i want to help out with the server and help other players, and be a guard for your prison. lol
What makes you a good choice: i am a good choice because i have tons of experience with prison servers and being a Guard. im good at spotting banned items from a distance, and good at pvp aswell.
In-Game-Rank: my rank is [Free]
In-Game-Money around 100 dollars lol i spent it all to get [Free]

(extra) Im always on this server when ever i get the chance so dont worry about not having a Guard on duty. i hope i you will give me a chance to help out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
noahninj

stewie10101's Guard Application Empty
PostSubject: noahninja2012   stewie10101's Guard Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:04 pm

y did u kick me? plz tell me
Back to top Go down

stewie10101's Guard Application
Page 1 of 1