BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Threatened by two player to give Cigars or death (Guards/Staff please read)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

Threatened by two player to give Cigars or death (Guards/Staff please read) Empty
PostSubject: Threatened by two player to give Cigars or death (Guards/Staff please read)   Threatened by two player to give Cigars or death (Guards/Staff please read) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:26 am

Iamking (B1) and Chukita374 (B2) Threatened to kill me unless I gave them all my Cigars. At first I asked, "are you serious?" then I was almost killed by both of them. Iamking was armed with a Diamond sword and Chukita374 was armed with a Stone sword.
========================================
Iamking: "Give me all your money or I'll kill you."
Me: "Are you serious?"
*Chukita374 crafts a stone sword*
*Iamking and Chukita374 start to chase and attack me*
*I log out*
That's exactly what happened ^
If staff or guards could do something about this, that would be great.
Kind Regards,
Rockloudly123
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

Threatened by two player to give Cigars or death (Guards/Staff please read) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threatened by two player to give Cigars or death (Guards/Staff please read)   Threatened by two player to give Cigars or death (Guards/Staff please read) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:50 am

I asked Chikita myself to see if there was any involvement with him in this situation, which he quickly denied any helping of king. Chikita also stated your banned for PvP logging. I've seen before where king has done things like this, Ill point this to xion and some other guards.
Back to top Go down
jdm717

PostSubject: Re: Threatened by two player to give Cigars or death (Guards/Staff please read)   Threatened by two player to give Cigars or death (Guards/Staff please read) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Rockloudly123 wrote:
Iamking (B1) and Chukita374 (B2) Threatened to kill me unless I gave them all my Cigars. At first I asked, "are you serious?" then I was almost killed by both of them. Iamking was armed with a Diamond sword and Chukita374 was armed with a Stone sword.
Iamking: "Give me all your money or I'll kill you."
Me: "Are you serious?"
*Chukita374 crafts a stone sword*
*Iamking and Chukita374 start to chase and attack me*
*I log out*
That's exactly what happened ^
If staff or guards could do something about this, that would be great.
Kind Regards,
Rockloudly123

ok and you didn't pvp log you weren't attacking them and I also have seen king do this b4 and I will watch him carefully Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doomsday007

PostSubject: Re: Threatened by two player to give Cigars or death (Guards/Staff please read)   Threatened by two player to give Cigars or death (Guards/Staff please read) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:44 am

actually this is allowed i already talked to king and he talked to dead and black mail is allowed soo case closed and i told u this when u brought it up rock
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: Threatened by two player to give Cigars or death (Guards/Staff please read)   Threatened by two player to give Cigars or death (Guards/Staff please read) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Doomsday007 wrote:
actually this is allowed i already talked to king and he talked to dead and black mail is allowed soo case closed and i told u this when u brought it up rock
Doomsday, you accused me of pvp logging then jailed me for 7 mins, I don't believe its pvp logging if I didn't attack them back. After you unjailed me you spawn killed me for half an hour. You most certainly did NOT do anything of the matter but encourage Iamking to black mail me again.
Doomsday007 wrote:
i told u this when u brought it up rock

Yeah, right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Threatened by two player to give Cigars or death (Guards/Staff please read)   Threatened by two player to give Cigars or death (Guards/Staff please read) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Threatened by two player to give Cigars or death (Guards/Staff please read)
Page 1 of 1