BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cannot Connect to Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BitemeDe

Cannot Connect to Server Empty
PostSubject: Cannot Connect to Server   Cannot Connect to Server I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Last Few days, i havent been able to connect, why?
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect to Server   Cannot Connect to Server I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:10 pm

BitemeDe wrote:
I don't know, but I've been having the same problem ^.^(.) I Checked Minestatus and it says the server's offline.
Back to top Go down
Threakenz

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect to Server   Cannot Connect to Server I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Rockloudly123 wrote:
BitemeDe wrote:
I don't know, but I've been having the same problem ^.^(.) I Checked Minestatus and it says the server's offline.

The server is run from Deadwing's brothers laptop. That is why it lags and shuts down sometimes. His brother may be using it at work or something, like the other week when it shut down for a day. He also lives in India which affects connection. I assume it will be back up soon and if not dead will probably make a post on the forums telling us.
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect to Server   Cannot Connect to Server I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Threakenz wrote:
Rockloudly123 wrote:
BitemeDe wrote:

The server is run from Deadwing's brothers laptop. That is why it lags and shuts down sometimes. His brother may be using it at work or something, like the other week when it shut down for a day. He also lives in India which affects connection. I assume it will be back up soon and if not dead will probably make a post on the forums telling us.
Ah, so thats what the problem was. Thanks Threakenz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lolman

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect to Server   Cannot Connect to Server I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:15 pm

same thing here, havent gotten connection for 4 days now Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lolman

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect to Server   Cannot Connect to Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:09 am

so, is it working yet? im still not getting connection
Back to top Go down
lolman

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect to Server   Cannot Connect to Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:18 am

so no more bwp?
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect to Server   Cannot Connect to Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:27 am

I don't know, I hope it isn't over Sad (.) I haven't been getting connection either for the past few days
Back to top Go down
Threakenz

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect to Server   Cannot Connect to Server I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Server back up guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect to Server   Cannot Connect to Server I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Threakenz wrote:
Server back up guys!!!
Yay!
Back to top Go down
SunnyHades

SunnyHades

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect to Server   Cannot Connect to Server I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:48 am

So so so so so Sorry about this.. It was our exam week and there were quite a few problems to sort out about the server (i'm just seeing this post) and hence it was off. If it is off for this much time.. we will inform you next time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect to Server   Cannot Connect to Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannot Connect to Server
Page 1 of 1