BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application - Bob_WASABI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob_WASABI

Moderator Application - Bob_WASABI Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application - Bob_WASABI   Moderator Application - Bob_WASABI I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:01 pm

IGN: Bob_WASABI

Timeone: United Kingdom

Rank Being Applied For: Mod

Why Do You Want The Rank: i Want to be a moderator because . i love helping people and by giving them stuff they need will make them better in the game they would enjoy it and i wanna be the best staff on the server because i like this server and you guys are the best.

What Makes You A Good Choice: Because i would help all the players and staff if help is needed and i know all the rules and i dont use caps or rage at anyone for no apparent reason because its just wrong for people to do that and i wanna be a community staff to help the players and let them be in our community.

In-Game-Rank: Free

In-Game-Money: $70,438.39
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

Moderator Application - Bob_WASABI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application - Bob_WASABI   Moderator Application - Bob_WASABI I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Bob_WASABI wrote:
IGN: Bob_WASABI

Timeone: United Kingdom

Rank Being Applied For: Mod

Why Do You Want The Rank: i Want to be a moderator because . i love helping people and by giving them stuff they need will make them better in the game they would enjoy it and i wanna be the best staff on the server because i like this server and you guys are the best.

What Makes You A Good Choice: Because i would help all the players and staff if help is needed and i know all the rules and i dont use caps or rage at anyone for no apparent reason because its just wrong for people to do that and i wanna be a community staff to help the players and let them be in our community.

In-Game-Rank: Free

In-Game-Money: $70,438.39

Well, what you would do as a Mod and what you do now is somewhat Contradictory. I haven't seen you really ever on.. But aside from that, I have never heard anyone say that you have helped them a lot. So before you can be a prime choice for Mod, it's usually best to help as many people as you can. The most common case is that you help so many people you get ranked as a Helper, and the more you're an asset to the server, you could be promoted from Helper to Mod.

So just ask people every now and then if they need help and do your best to assist them. As of right now you don't have my vote.
Moderator Application - Bob_WASABI Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com

Moderator Application - Bob_WASABI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackWater Prison Server! :: Post Applications for Moderator Rank Here!-
Jump to: