BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tittzs' Trainee Guard Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tittzs

Tittzs' Trainee Guard Application Empty
PostSubject: Tittzs' Trainee Guard Application   Tittzs' Trainee Guard Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:53 am

IGN: TheRealTittzs

Timezone: AKT / Alaskan Time

Rank being applied for: Trainee Guard

Why do you want the rank: I want the rank because I love prison servers. The only thing I love more then an awesome prison server (Like this one), is being a Guard on a awesome prison server. I am very good at Pvp and I have a lot of experience with this line of work. I am active a lot (Especially in the summer) and I am very mature and follow all orders.

What makes you a good choice: I believe I should be Trainee Guard because I dedicate most my free time towards Blackwater Prison and wish to dedicate even more time towards the server. These dedications include high activeness and donations. I am a firm in principle yet kind in manner. I am a friendly member of the servers community. I am a trustworthy person and would not let the server down. I do not abuse my abilities and don't intend on abusing my powers. I care for those in need but I am biased on different players perspectives. I handle situations maturely and always take in everyones perspective.

In-Game-Rank: 2-Block, sir.

In-Game-Money: 15632.15

Thank for taking the chance to read this sir. You won't regret making me a Guard, I can tell you that.
Sincerely,

TheRealTittzs

Back to top Go down
TheRealTittzs

PostSubject: Re: Tittzs' Trainee Guard Application   Tittzs' Trainee Guard Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:54 am

Tittzs wrote:
IGN: TheRealTittzs

Timezone: AKT / Alaskan Time

Rank being applied for: Trainee Guard

Why do you want the rank: I want the rank because I love prison servers. The only thing I love more then an awesome prison server (Like this one), is being a Guard on a awesome prison server. I am very good at Pvp and I have a lot of experience with this line of work. I am active a lot (Especially in the summer) and I am very mature and follow all orders.

What makes you a good choice: I believe I should be Trainee Guard because I dedicate most my free time towards Blackwater Prison and wish to dedicate even more time towards the server. These dedications include high activeness and donations. I am a firm in principle yet kind in manner. I am a friendly member of the servers community. I am a trustworthy person and would not let the server down. I do not abuse my abilities and don't intend on abusing my powers. I care for those in need but I am biased on different players perspectives. I handle situations maturely and always take in everyones perspective.

In-Game-Rank: 2-Block, sir.

In-Game-Money: 15632.15

Thank for taking the chance to read this sir. You won't regret making me a Guard, I can tell you that.
Sincerely,

TheRealTittzs

I'm very sorry sir, I didn't notice I wasn't logged in when I posted this... Also I'm not 2.. It was a mistype, I'm Free... -.-
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Tittzs' Trainee Guard Application   Tittzs' Trainee Guard Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:51 am

Hmm.... I've never seen you on much, but if you're free, that just means we're on at different times, since it takes a while to become free. Judging by your words, and the fact that I have never heard anyone hate on you, you have my vote. +1

Tittzs' Trainee Guard Application Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tittzs' Trainee Guard Application   Tittzs' Trainee Guard Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tittzs' Trainee Guard Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackWater Prison Server! :: Post Applications for GuardRank Here!-
Jump to: