BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bambam521's Guard Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bambam521

bambam521's Guard Application. Empty
PostSubject: bambam521's Guard Application.   bambam521's Guard Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:28 am

NOTE: I will be updating the ranks and money.
IGN: bambam521
Timezone: GMT
Rank being applied for: Guard
Why do you want the rank: I would like the the rank because I enjoy this server. After many years of me playing Minecraft I have rarley come across a server which isn't the same plain old survival. This server is unique and I would like to be a part of running it.
What makes you a good choice: I am a good choice because I can help protect the server from cussing, spamming, PVP Logging and many more. I know how to detect when someone is xraying. I do not lose my temper when people try to aggravate me. I am prepared to help this server. Also I vote daily, will advertise on other server's and tell my friend's about BlackWater Prison Server. I can also be on daily, unless I am ill or on holiday! (I have a holiday coming up soon! So if I'm not on for a while it's because of the holiday.) I am sure they will enjoy the server as much as I have the past couple of days.
In-Game-Rank: Block 2
In-Game-Money: $15,283.97

Thank you for your time.

NOTE:
Superarragon7 Is using a hacked client.

Screenshot:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

bambam521's Guard Application.
Page 1 of 1