BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Youngm4n's 2nd Guard Application 8/7/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Youngm4n

Youngm4n's 2nd Guard Application 8/7/12 Empty
PostSubject: Youngm4n's 2nd Guard Application 8/7/12   Youngm4n's 2nd Guard Application 8/7/12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:51 am

IGN: Youngm4n
Timezone: Est
Rank being applied for: GuardWhy do you want the rank: I want to help make this server a better, and more fair server so that more people will want to join.
What makes you a good choice: I am honest, helpful and i do what i am told. I also have been eyes and ears for guard Gogreygo, and if you also ask bambam521 and Guard Hardandy, i am a great pvp player and i am an all around good player. Thanks, Youngm4n
In-Game-Rank: B2
In-Game-Money: 4,090.58 Dollars

Back to top Go down

Youngm4n's 2nd Guard Application 8/7/12
Page 1 of 1