BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miner_Connor's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miner_Connor

Miner_Connor's Application Empty
PostSubject: Miner_Connor's Application   Miner_Connor's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:54 am

IGN: Miner_Connor.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.

Rank being applied for: Guard or Trainee Guard (I'm not sure which to put down).

Why do you want the rank: I want to help make this server better by being the only guard on when no other guards are on (I have been in this situation several times, it was madness most of those times).

What makes you a good choice: I can follow orders well, I am good with a sword but DEADLY with a bow, and I am not one to abuse my power.

In-Game-Rank: B2.

In-Game-Money: Between 2.5k and 3k.
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Miner_Connor's Application   Miner_Connor's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:11 am

I think we need to reallocate some guards... There's time where there are like 5 guards on, and sometimes none... I think we have waaay to many guards at certain time slots, and Admin+ need to consider dropping guards from the Hot time when a ton of them are on, and replace them with other people that will Guard on time zones where no guards are on.

You have my vote, since when you're on, there's almost never any guards on at that time. +1

Miner_Connor's Application Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Miner_Connor's Application   Miner_Connor's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:34 am

XionDominagus wrote:
I think we need to reallocate some guards... There's time where there are like 5 guards on, and sometimes none... I think we have waaay to many guards at certain time slots, and Admin+ need to consider dropping guards from the Hot time when a ton of them are on, and replace them with other people that will Guard on time zones where no guards are on.

You have my vote, since when you're on, there's almost never any guards on at that time. +1

Thanks for the vote Xion. Is there a certain amount of people that have to vote or certain people that have to vote? I'm new to all this and I'd like to know please.
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Miner_Connor's Application   Miner_Connor's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:44 am

No there isn't a certain amount of votes per say... Sunny assigns Guards, that's his territory. But since he isn't on as frequently as I am, nor is Dead... I'd like to think my Vote means something. ^.^ (.) Out of all the staff I am the most active (In my opinion) So My vote pretty much just means, He is a Prime Choice. If I were to say No, that would give Sunny an indication of maybe he wouldn't be good for that position.

And no problem bro, I think you'd make a great Guard.

Last edited by XionDominagus on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cuz I'm Lich King.)
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miner_Connor's Application   Miner_Connor's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miner_Connor's Application
Page 1 of 1