BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sushen Sharma
Admin

Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal! Empty
PostSubject: Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal!   Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Well, A lot of you have been suffering from lag. This is because I host the server on my Computer.
I've decided to either rent a host or buy a server computer so the server can run smoothly!
Although, I will need at least a few months of server fees to start out, and then things will work out...I guess.
So, How many of you are willing to donate? Smile
Details will be provided later!
-DeadWing.
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal!   Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:18 pm

If I wasn't so poor I'd donate, XP. But maybe I can send $10 soon.

I (+1) your post though.

Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal! Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."

Back to top Go down
HardAndymon

HardAndymon

PostSubject: Re: Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal!   Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:31 pm

5 DOLLARS
Back to top Go down
HardAndymon

HardAndymon

PostSubject: Re: Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal!   Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:34 pm

I would donate 5 dollars but i wont get anything for it
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal!   Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:53 pm

I'm donating $10! But it might take a bit. Gimmie a few days >.<
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal!   Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:45 am

Well, a more stable server, and if you check out the donation perks by donor ville... you might.
Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal! Ezicon2-1
Back to top Go down
SunnyHades

SunnyHades

PostSubject: Re: Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal!   Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:01 pm

"What if I told you a special perk is available if you donate (even 5$) .

You get a tag saying [Knight] if you donate before we get a host..

Obviously other perks apply but.. I mean. Why wouldn't you wanna be a Knight?
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal!   Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:08 pm

SunnyHades wrote:

How about, they can choose their type of knight? List a Variety of Knights who's tag color is dependent on their type of knight?

Dark Knight(Grey)
Infernal Knight (Red)
Aquatic Knight(Dark Blue)
Shining Knight (Yellow)
Iron Knight (Light Grey)
Diamond Knight (Light Blue)
Gold Knight. (Gold)
Infectious Knight (Green)

Etc....

Let them choose which type of knight they wanna be... Adds some unique'ness to their Tag instead of having a bunch of "Knights" running around.

Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal!   Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:10 pm

SunnyHades wrote:

And you guys are never on anymore... Not just Minecraft, but Skype as well, Does this mean I am the Temporary Co-Owner XD ? (Just kidding..)

But sursly.. I've been on every day for hours and hours and hours, ask anyone. Roxy can verify it....

Buh buh buh... I never see you guys online, and when you are, its never for long.

Back to top Go down
SunnyHades

SunnyHades

PostSubject: Re: Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal!   Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:14 pm

We got our exam results.. and as you can expect.. they are shit.. so we can't really use the comp... and I might...just might be able to come on the weekends.. though I think sushen comes on sometimes.

Also, feel free to promote any guard who you think deserves it..
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal!   Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:20 pm

SunnyHades wrote:
We got our exam results.. and as you can expect.. they are shit.. so we can't really use the comp... and I might...just might be able to come on the weekends.. though I think sushen comes on sometimes.

Also, feel free to promote any guard who you think deserves it..

--__[Alright, I have usually always strayed away from setting Guards since I knew it was your job. I'll don that Job til you guys come back, I don't mind. Allllso, Dead won't answer on Skype, tell him to turn the server back on, its been off hours.

So how are the Exams going? Doing well? (Good Luck in Advance)]__--

Back to top Go down
SunnyHades

SunnyHades

PostSubject: Re: Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal!   Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Love the knights idea..

Also, ill just SMS him about the server

Cool fact. Skype wont send messages until both the Users in the chat are online. So basically. Your messages would only go if both of you were online.
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal!   Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:27 pm

SunnyHades wrote:
Love the knights idea..

Also, ill just SMS him about the server

Cool fact. Skype wont send messages until both the Users in the chat are online. So basically. Your messages would only go if both of you were online.

--__[Really? Damn... and NoOoOoOoO And thanks.]__--

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal!   Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Donations! Raising Money To Buy A Host! Help Us Reach Our Goal!
Page 1 of 1