BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This server is not run good.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThisServerSucksSoBad

This server is not run good. Empty
PostSubject: This server is not run good.   This server is not run good. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:27 am

I have officaly left this server ,I will tell you my reasoning.
-1.I was killed in Donor Mines by a guard[Sly].Sushen said he would give me my things back.MRP told me I could go in DonorMines before.
-2.The faction I was in [Vikings],the Vice President [FratBro] greifed someone else causing me to lose all my things.
-3.Not getting to use my Donor Privleges.
-4.No one wants to play on a server where they are not treated fairly.Nor play on a server where they cant use their Donor Priveleges.
I want my things back!
Back to top Go down

This server is not run good.
Page 1 of 1