BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Application - Hazela7.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hazela7

Mod Application - Hazela7. Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application - Hazela7.   Mod Application - Hazela7. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:27 am

IGN: hazela7

Timezone: United Kingdom England

Rank being applied for: Mod
Why do you want the rank:I Would love to become a mod as i love this server and really want to be there with you all and im always on its true and ill always be on answering peoples question's so there wont be a backlog for you i would be honoured if you choose me i know im one out of many people but you are truely the best and i will help this server reach as far into the future as you let it i am willing to do anything no matter how long the task is i shall carry out what needs done with up most importance

What makes you a good choice:You should choose me as im mostly on 24/7 i will put all my time into this server to make it as great as it ever will be i will always be there for any questions and resolve the problem promptly and make sure what ever it is will be done so you dont have to worry about it anything that needs done i shall do it just ask and i shall do it with the most importance i would love to help this server achive greatness which it already has i want to help this server all i can by putting nearly all my time into it.

In-Game-Rank:Free

In-Game-Money:44,600
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application - Hazela7.   Mod Application - Hazela7. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:50 am

But you were a Nodus user when you started the Server... People can verify that, even I have seen you use it. Whether you uninstalled it or no longer use it, it does seem like so far you've kept a clean record since then. Because of my conflicting beliefs I won't give a -1/+1 (.) I'll stay neutral; however, most of your claims are true. (About Activity and Helping people.)
Mod Application - Hazela7. Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
hazela7

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application - Hazela7.   Mod Application - Hazela7. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:41 am

I was im very sorry about that i have seen the error of my ways i am cincearly sorry cant express that but i have kept a clean record since then ive worked my way up to free legitly like you wanted i promise if you would forgive and trust me i would like that to be in the past as i have high hopes for this server and would love to help it reach its high future thank you please think about this as i love this server so much i have and always will keep a clean slate if you could reconsider i would be most greatful
Thank you
Kind Regards~
Hazela7 - Harry
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application - Hazela7.   Mod Application - Hazela7. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:56 am

As I said, I can vouch for the fact that you no longer use Nodus. We need need more Mods; however, I'm not sure if the other staff agree with my ideas for it, but I believe someone first must become a Helper, than go to Modship. I'll give you the suffix [Helper] And give you a bit of time, and the rest of us Staff will also monitor your activity and active helping and reach a decision there.

My recommendation is, stay active, and every once and a while ask if anyone needs help, or if anyone has a question that they need a Mod/Admin to answer, you see if you can answer it for them.

I hope that the [Helper] Title for now will help you prosper into an even finer Member of BlackWater Prison, and who knows, if Dead and Sunny can see the promise in you for a reliable, respectful, mature Mod, then one day soon you might reach it. Best of luck Haze.
Mod Application - Hazela7. Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application - Hazela7.   Mod Application - Hazela7. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:58 am

**BlackWater is down right now, you'll have to wait for your Helper tag, ^.^ (.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application - Hazela7.   Mod Application - Hazela7. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Application - Hazela7.
Page 1 of 1