BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod application (spritewon)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spritewon

Mod application (spritewon) Empty
PostSubject: Mod application (spritewon)   Mod application (spritewon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:56 am

IGN: spritewon
Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time Us and Canada)
Rank being applied for: Mod
Why do you want the rank: I have been apart of the server for a while and I would like to help out more.
What makes you a good choice: I have Experience I will be active on the server and i hav brought u a quality mod Rockloudly123 (i lost the ip and i couldn't get on) And Rock was nice enough to give me the ip back.
In-Game-Rank: Free
In-Game-Money:61931.96(growing)

Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: Mod application (spritewon)   Mod application (spritewon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:59 am

spritewon wrote:
IGN: spritewon
Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time Us and Canada)
Rank being applied for: Mod
Why do you want the rank: I have been apart of the server for a while and I would like to help out more.
What makes you a good choice: I have Experience I will be active on the server and i hav brought u a quality mod Rockloudly123 (i lost the ip and i couldn't get on) And Rock was nice enough to give me the ip back.
In-Game-Rank: Free
In-Game-Money:61931.96(growing)

I've seen sprite help out many players including me a few times, I think he would make a good moderator Very Happy +1
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Mod application (spritewon)   Mod application (spritewon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:06 pm

I agree with Roxie over here, Sprite is a good choice for Modship. God knows we do need at least 1 more Mod. Since some of us staffies are not on all that often, it's kinda mainly left to just me... I feel like, Roxy is a great add, she knows more about plugin commands than me.. And Sprite is just a great Helper, he is loyal to the server, and I believe deserves to have Mod Training.

(Ermm re-reading, I make it sound like Roxy is only good at that.. But no, she is all of the above as well, and I knighted her Yesterday as she has completed with Roxy Colors the Mod Training.)
+1
Mod application (spritewon) Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
HardAndymon

HardAndymon

PostSubject: Re: Mod application (spritewon)   Mod application (spritewon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:09 pm

I think sprite would help many ppl and i am sure that he would be a good mod -Guard HardAndymon 1+
Back to top Go down
spritewon

PostSubject: Re: Mod application (spritewon)   Mod application (spritewon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Thx all Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Mod application (spritewon)   Mod application (spritewon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:33 pm

Hmmm...

Hmm... dun dun dun dunnnn.... Well in my opinion its between you and Miner_Connor. What we have to figure out is what times we Don't have a Mod on, and we need to promote the one who is on at that time.

We have a couple of Mods+ on at night, due to Roxy and I.. So Good luck to both you a Miner_Connor. You're both prime choices, but if we do get another mod, I believe it needs to be decided on the time they log in.

Mod application (spritewon) Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod application (spritewon)   Mod application (spritewon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod application (spritewon)
Page 1 of 1