BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost Some Stuff? Read This

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miner_Connor

Lost Some Stuff?  Read This Empty
PostSubject: Lost Some Stuff? Read This   Lost Some Stuff?  Read This I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Last night me amd dan were on just being the guards we are when dan tells me in chat that he found a PILE of items. I tped to him and saw a lot of nice stuff. It was between the corner of the B3 Tree farm and the Donar Perks. Itook it all and put it into a chest in the basement of my shop. If you can point out what the items were, Ill either give them back or give a mod permission to do that.
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Lost Some Stuff? Read This   Lost Some Stuff?  Read This I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:45 pm

You guys GOTTA be kidding. There is a lot of valuable stuff in that collection, I estimate about 20k for everything in raw materials.
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Lost Some Stuff? Read This   Lost Some Stuff?  Read This I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:48 am

Miner_Connor wrote:
You guys GOTTA be kidding. There is a lot of valuable stuff in that collection, I estimate about 20k for everything in raw materials.
Read what the old Guard Miner_Connor says. K-Guard Miner_Connor is getting tired of this stuff hogging up one of his chests.
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Lost Some Stuff? Read This   Lost Some Stuff?  Read This I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:49 am

--__[O.o Dear GOD Connor, Nice find.]__--

Lost Some Stuff?  Read This Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Lost Some Stuff? Read This   Lost Some Stuff?  Read This I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:33 am

XionDominagus wrote:

Its in the chest in my shops basement with a sign above it about where I found it. Take a look but please relock the chest.
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Lost Some Stuff? Read This   Lost Some Stuff?  Read This I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:19 am

Miner_Connor wrote:
XionDominagus wrote:

Its in the chest in my shops basement with a sign above it about where I found it. Take a look but please relock the chest.

--__[I'm OP son, I bypass Lockette's, I don't need to remove the Lock.]__--

Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Some Stuff? Read This   Lost Some Stuff?  Read This I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Some Stuff? Read This
Page 1 of 1