BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Youngm4n

Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! Empty
PostSubject: Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read!   Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:55 am

i need assistance, as u know my lil server is almost done, and im advertising this server ONLY on my server, i do have a few questions that i cant figure out, and I've been searching for cpl weeks now via Internet!
1. what info do i put in my router info for portforwarding minecraft, including hostmap, protocol timeout, port range, and do i want TSP or USC (tsp and usc r prob incorrect, but u will know what I mean).
2. i have downloaded quite a few programs that tell me my external ip, and have used ipchicken and other Internet websites, but none of those work, and i just want to successfully port router minecraft server so my friend can join and my server can go public. is there any way any of u can tell me how to do it, or even control my computer via teamviewer? (teamviewer is program that allows remote access to my computer)

plz guys, i need u help, i only need help with port forwarding and getting my server public! i will allow u to access my router settings via teamviewer, plz
Back to top Go down
SunnyHades

SunnyHades

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read!   Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:36 pm

sorry, I can't help you with any of this. Because I honestly have no idea about it. Once the server is running ill help as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
Youngm4n

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read!   Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:33 am

ok thx sunny, who can help me with my troubles of port forwarding? ive googled, ive checked on minecraft forums, and ive been trying for weeks, u guys r my final hope, deadwing, plz help me out man, im dedicated to this server, and u wont regret helping me with port forwarding and figuring/testing out my ip address that I give to people, plz help out
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read!   Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:39 am

Youngm4n wrote:
ok thx sunny, who can help me with my troubles of port forwarding? ive googled, ive checked on minecraft forums, and ive been trying for weeks, u guys r my final hope, deadwing, plz help me out man, im dedicated to this server, and u wont regret helping me with port forwarding and figuring/testing out my ip address that I give to people, plz help out
Port forwarding is a bigger pain the permissions.
I can't help by explaining, its easier just to do it myself (Which I can't do).
Once you get the server up and running I can help :3
I recommend buying a host, it will be allot easier.
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read!   Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:44 am

Rockloudly123 wrote:
Youngm4n wrote:
Port forwarding is a bigger pain the permissions.
I can't help by explaining, its easier just to do it myself (Which I can't do).
Once you get the server up and running I can help :3
I recommend buying a host, it will be allot easier.
Ill look into this some, I know how to do it but when I learned how to I was still in B3
Back to top Go down
Youngm4n

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read!   Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:45 am

thx guys, and if u do know exactly how to do it w/o buying host, u can do it for me through teamviewer, and i would just have to get u to my router firewall settings, and ur all set. plz dont just ignore my asking of help, bc i am dedicated and like I said before, blackwater will NOT b disappointed when my server is done, bc i am gonna advertise for blackwater and blackwater only, and nothing else, im almost done with server just need cpl more plugins, nd need to finish designing, anyone who helps me port forward, and helps get my server working so ppl can access it, will b a op on my server, that is a promise
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read!   Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:22 pm

--__[XD PortForwarding is super easy, XD.]__--

Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read!   Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read!
Page 1 of 1