BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Youngm4n

Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! Empty
PostSubject: Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read!   Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:12 am

I NEED ALL GUARDS TO LOG ON NOW! HUGE RIOT AND KILLING, ME ALGAE and KISA cant handle it, we need morr ppl... we might not make it alive... zippy needs banned for not giving his large inventory of weapons, and kills everyone including guards, him and nok
Back to top Go down
Mrpanda942

Mrpanda942

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read!   Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:19 am

Damn it I thought I made it clear to Zippy to stop >Sad
Back to top Go down
Youngm4n

PostSubject: no   Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:23 am

nope him and sone nok... guy keeps killing everyone, and algae looked other way at end, bc of sone side deal or something, and he said, "ok, ill forget about it" guards dobt do that and he shouldn't b guard...
Back to top Go down
zippy

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read!   Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:40 am

Wow...Me i gave everything back, I know i was pvping, But only Because Ppl were hitting me. Me and Wonderley Where helping people. I know what happend And Young You said "Sorry for misunstanding". So... Why You want me banned.. My cousins mate "Nok" He Just loves to pvp.. Now ... He want's to pvp. For fun! Please Let us pvp for fun, But not spawn pvp.

We just want to have fun!

What about wonderley he was pvping!
i dont want to be banned Again because this server is awesome!
I love it!

Thank You for reading!
Back to top Go down
Youngm4n

PostSubject: no   Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:46 am

i understand where ur coming from zip, but pvp with bows, swords and flint r illegal, and when i ask for items, u and nok need to give, no questions asked
Back to top Go down
Youngm4n

PostSubject: no   Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:46 am

i understand where ur coming from zip, but pvp with bows, swords and flint r illegal, and when i ask for items, u and nok need to give, no questions asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read!   Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark, Rock, Sunny, Xion, Admins read!
Page 1 of 1