BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Responsible guards need...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Youngm4n

Responsible guards need... Empty
PostSubject: Responsible guards need...   Responsible guards need... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:48 am

guards need to have some more cmds, but the responsible ones, like me, miner, and any others u can think of. /kick /ban /tempban /mute /kill /spawn /xp give

thx for reading!
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Responsible guards need...   Responsible guards need... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:52 am

Youngm4n wrote:
guards need to have some more cmds, but the responsible ones, like me, miner, and any others u can think of. /kick /ban /tempban /mute /kill /spawn /xp give

thx for reading!
I only agree with kick mute and koll. The rest are making guards and mods a lot alike.
Back to top Go down
Mrpanda942

Mrpanda942

PostSubject: Re: Responsible guards need...   Responsible guards need... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:08 am

I agree with none of it for anyone who isn't a col-guard+
Back to top Go down
Youngm4n

PostSubject: Re: Responsible guards need...   Responsible guards need... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:47 am

im with miner, u have to reason with us, guards need some help for chaos, like the chaos that occurred today
Back to top Go down
SunnyHades

SunnyHades

PostSubject: Re: Responsible guards need...   Responsible guards need... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:53 am

No ban commands. Whatsoever. If we give you ban commands.. why do we have mods..

And we will give mute and maybe kick.
Back to top Go down
AlgaeZimbo

PostSubject: Re: Responsible guards need...   Responsible guards need... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:55 am

Mute would be good. I kept my cool during the chaos today, but you can see how I was feeling being called a dick sucking ass licking cunt XD
Back to top Go down
SunnyHades

SunnyHades

PostSubject: Re: Responsible guards need...   Responsible guards need... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:56 am

Just jail that Guy for like a month.. problemo solved.
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Responsible guards need...   Responsible guards need... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:06 am

SunnyHades wrote:
Just jail that Guy for like a month.. problemo solved.
Woah woah woah, HOLD UP. We can do that?
Back to top Go down
Youngm4n

PostSubject: Re: Responsible guards need...   Responsible guards need... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:22 am

problem not solved sunny, jailing does not phase most people anymore and they just run their mouths in jail, or keep doin ame crap when they return, it was horrible today and me and alg couldn't handle all 5+ prisoners acting up, killing and starting huge riots, u havr to understand where we r coming from...
Back to top Go down
SunnyHades

SunnyHades

PostSubject: Re: Responsible guards need...   Responsible guards need... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Yes miner you can.

Also dude I do understand where you come from. The fact being I've been guards on 4 servers and I had WAY less stuff than you guys. Heck we didn't even have jail for more than five minutes.
I get that you need mute and maybe even kick. But it isn't exactly a balanced thing to do with guards.

I'm thinking if I could. Ill ask dead to get an anti swear plugin. That might help you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Responsible guards need...   Responsible guards need... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Responsible guards need...
Page 1 of 1