BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ban Danibo160!!!

Go down 
+3
Miner_Connor
HardAndymon
Youngm4n
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Youngm4n

Ban Danibo160!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ban Danibo160!!!   Ban Danibo160!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:55 am

Ban Danibo160!!! 2012-015

Dan, would not give me sword earlier when i asked for it, he hit me with a dmd sword, then ran into mine Block3. I tole him to come out, he said "NO!!!!!" and then he ran into free, to take off inventory, and diamond stuff, and gave me a stone sword. i told him, dani, i will get u later, and i will kill u! he said, "Ok, have fun". I asked mr p, if i could kill him later, he said go right ahead, so i did. Dani, then made this faction named Youngprik, and made description really bad. everyone told him to chill out, he didnt. i have tons of ppl saying to ban him. including miner, and danis closest friends even. please do the right thing for this server, and ban dani. check out screen shot above! thx

*btw* sunny, can i b a col guard? i have a vote from 7ppl, who were on server, and Miner_Connor said i would b perfect for it, and i am his first pick, thx guys for everything
Back to top Go down
HardAndymon

HardAndymon

Ban Danibo160!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Danibo160!!!   Ban Danibo160!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:01 am

Awwwwww i miss all the good stuff D:
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

Ban Danibo160!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Danibo160!!!   Ban Danibo160!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:20 am

Youngm4n wrote:
i have tons of ppl saying to ban him. including miner,
True, I said so.
Youngm4n wrote:
and Miner_Connor said i would b perfect for it, and i am his first pick,
I also said so lol!

As for dani, enough is enough. I vote ban him.
Back to top Go down
Mrpanda942

Mrpanda942

Ban Danibo160!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Danibo160!!!   Ban Danibo160!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:27 am

I dopnt beleive we should ban Dani, I will talk to him. Also tell a mod the whole story next time, both of you woulndt tell me the whole story, only the bits that made the other feel bad. To conclude I say stop your whining and forget about it,
Back to top Go down
Youngm4n

Ban Danibo160!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Danibo160!!!   Ban Danibo160!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:59 am

...mr p, this isnt the first time, and we told whole story, so plz stop sticking up for him...im not only one who complained.
Back to top Go down
Mrpanda942

Mrpanda942

Ban Danibo160!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Danibo160!!!   Ban Danibo160!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:03 am

I know its not the first time and it wont be the last, you most certainly did not (either of you), ill stick up for whoever goddamned i like, I do know that and that doesnt cahnge my opinon on the subject.
Back to top Go down
hiughiyg

Ban Danibo160!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Danibo160!!!   Ban Danibo160!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:12 am

I vote to ban dani :p
Back to top Go down
HardAndymon

HardAndymon

Ban Danibo160!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Danibo160!!!   Ban Danibo160!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:42 pm

I vote To Ban HardAndymon
Back to top Go down
hgf3bcl

Ban Danibo160!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Danibo160!!!   Ban Danibo160!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:27 pm

I vote ban daniell, he griefed my faction to the ground! He raged at me for helping young get the sword of him. I think ban or he should be set back to [3] Vote ban
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

Ban Danibo160!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Danibo160!!!   Ban Danibo160!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Mrpanda942 wrote:
I dopnt beleive we should ban Dani, I will talk to him. Also tell a mod the whole story next time, both of you woulndt tell me the whole story, only the bits that made the other feel bad. To conclude I say stop your whining and forget about it,
Oh, stop it you. Your too nice.
This isn't dani's first offense, I'm sure I can dig up many more reasons why he should be banned.
As of now, I'm +1. (On the banning dani side)
My reason is for the time you tried accusing me of spawning >.>
Back to top Go down
hgf3bcl

Ban Danibo160!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Danibo160!!!   Ban Danibo160!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:49 am

i say ban dani
Back to top Go down
Youngie

Ban Danibo160!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Danibo160!!!   Ban Danibo160!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:30 am

we all want him banned, i hope mr p doesn't keep taking his side, time after time again. Sushen, plz step in and banthis toxic player, he poisons ur server with anger, stress, cursing and many more frustrating things, that this server and its players/staff do NOT deserve!!!
Back to top Go down
Miner_Connor

Ban Danibo160!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Danibo160!!!   Ban Danibo160!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:47 am

Making hime guard will only make him angry at poeple that dont cooperate, causing him to abuse /jail. Same thing for mod. Hes called sprite several things I wish not to repeat, insulted several guards, 6 mabye even 7 rebelions led by him and him particpating in, and griefing. Sushen, I will ask you one thing, why is he not banned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban Danibo160!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Danibo160!!!   Ban Danibo160!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban Danibo160!!!
Page 1 of 1