BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi i am banned for using nodus i have deleted and i am going to donate in like a mounth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luca_low

hi i am banned for using nodus i have deleted and i am going to donate in like a mounth Empty
PostSubject: hi i am banned for using nodus i have deleted and i am going to donate in like a mounth   hi i am banned for using nodus i have deleted and i am going to donate in like a mounth I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:23 pm

hi i have been banned for using nodus i have deletd it and i would burn it because this server is awesome i was thinking about donating in like a mount also every1 really likes me please may u unbann me i will love you for evere and maybe donate and as i said i have deleted nodus if you want screen shots of my minecraft i dont have nodus on its wiped
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SunnyHades

SunnyHades

hi i am banned for using nodus i have deleted and i am going to donate in like a mounth Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi i am banned for using nodus i have deleted and i am going to donate in like a mounth   hi i am banned for using nodus i have deleted and i am going to donate in like a mounth I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Denied..
1) Using Nodus
2) Not a proper application

PS. you being a donor (Or soon to be donor) makes no difference about what happens.
Back to top Go down

hi i am banned for using nodus i have deleted and i am going to donate in like a mounth
Page 1 of 1