BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tittzs' Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRealTittzs

Tittzs' Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Tittzs' Moderator Application   Tittzs' Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:44 pm

IGN: TheRealTittzs

Timezone: AKT / Alaskan

Rank being applied for: Moderator

Why do you want the rank: I would like to be the rank of Moderator for a sane purpose of helping people out. As of now, I have helped people out, but I want to help them out as a Moderator. The staff are amazingly nice and courageous toward every fellow staff member and player, and I would love to be part of a staff time such as this one. I love to help people, in real life or in-game. I am a mature built individual and I will never say no to a player if they need any sort of help. (Unless that help includes destroying the server in anyway shape or form)

What makes you a good choice: I don't really know if I'm the "Best" choice. But I do have a couple reasons why I would be a good choice. One of these reasons is how much I love helping people, as I stated above. Anyone asks for help, I'll be there. Even if the staff needs help, either it be with building or they just have a question for me, I'll be there to help in anyway I can. I know I have a completely different timezone then a lot of the staff and players, but I try to make the best of it. I'll get on the server at 1:00 AM my time to do my share as Moderator. I am busy with a full-time job and my lovely girlfriend. But I will try my best to put my part in as Moderator and part of the staff. Thank you.

In-Game-Rank: Freeman.

In-Game-Money: Approximately 43731.50

Thank you to whom ever is reading this application.
-- TheRealTittzs
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Tittzs' Moderator Application   Tittzs' Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:48 pm

You have my vote, I'll start you in the In-Training process. THIS doesn't mean you're guaranteed Mod, that's Dead's decision, but I'll help you as much as I can. I'll give you the Helper tag, and what I want you to start doing, is when people ask for Staff, try to answer their questions if no Staff is active. Also, I want you to regularly ask if anyone needs assistance, alright? The next step all depends on how well you do as a Helper.

Good Luck Bro'Cha'Cho.
Tittzs' Moderator Application Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
TheRealTittzs

PostSubject: Re: Tittzs' Moderator Application   Tittzs' Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Thank you sir, I won't let you down.
Back to top Go down
SunnyHades

SunnyHades

PostSubject: Re: Tittzs' Moderator Application   Tittzs' Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:48 am

I wish you luck for this rank.. Best of luck bro
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Tittzs' Moderator Application   Tittzs' Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:55 am

What Sunny said: (I can't take not having the last word, confused
Tittzs' Moderator Application Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tittzs' Moderator Application   Tittzs' Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tittzs' Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1