BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anair117's Moderator application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
anair117

Anair117's Moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Anair117's Moderator application   Anair117's Moderator application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Hello guys it's Anair117! Long time no see Very Happy I had to leave for 2 weeks, and just didn't have time to post my Mod app.

IGN:Anair117

Timezone:Central USA

Rank being applied for: Moderator

Why do you want the rank:I want the rank of moderator because I love this server. I want to be able to contribute positively to the server and its many players.

What makes you a good choice: I believe I'd be a good candidate for mod because I am responsible and treat other players fairly. Also, if I do get accepted, my time zone is different so you guys can sleep while I moderate Very Happy . And usually I get on for long amounts of time. I am mature and serious when needed to be. I also have a lot of experience dealing with the players, I have been guard for a bit, and I know what to expect.I believe I could help out more as a mod, rather than just a player. I love this server and I would love to help out in any way. Also, I was the second person ever to be free on the server.

In-Game-Rank: [Free]

In-Game-Money: 1961

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rockloudly123

Rockloudly123

PostSubject: Re: Anair117's Moderator application   Anair117's Moderator application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:37 pm

anair117 wrote:
Hello guys it's Anair117! Long time no see Very Happy I had to leave for 2 weeks, and just didn't have time to post my Mod app.

Why do you want the rank:I want the rank of moderator because I love this server. I want to be able to contribute positively to the server and its many players.

What makes you a good choice: I believe I'd be a good candidate for mod because I am responsible and treat other players fairly. Also, if I do get accepted, my time zone is different so you guys can sleep while I moderate Very Happy . And usually I get on for long amounts of time. I am mature and serious when needed to be. I also have a lot of experience dealing with the players, I have been guard for a bit, and I know what to expect.I believe I could help out more as a mod, rather than just a player. I love this server and I would love to help out in any way. Also, I was the second person ever to be free on the server.

Thank you! Very Happy
As much as I love your app. I'm going to have to say -1.
I have only seen you online once and you left right as you joined. I'm online normally 9am - 2am. I haven't seen you much. As for now, you don't have my vote.
- Senior Moderator: Rockloudly123
Back to top Go down
Sushen Sharma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anair117's Moderator application   Anair117's Moderator application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:10 pm

anair117 wrote:

Thank you! Very Happy

I'll have to deny this application since i haven't seen you on in over a month >.> :/
Back to top Go down
https://blackwaterforum.forumotion.com
Miner_Connor

PostSubject: Re: Anair117's Moderator application   Anair117's Moderator application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:19 pm

I agree with Rock and Sushen, last time I remember you being on other than yesterday was when I was like on my second day in B3.
Back to top Go down
anair117

PostSubject: Re: Anair117's Moderator application   Anair117's Moderator application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:57 pm

If I became more active would it be possible to try again for a mod app? Very Happy

These past few days I've just been a little busy Sad
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Anair117's Moderator application   Anair117's Moderator application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:03 am

--__[Mod Positions filled for now.]__--

Anair117's Moderator application Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
anair117

PostSubject: Re: Anair117's Moderator application   Anair117's Moderator application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:29 am

NOOOOOO!

Sad

Alright, btw is that Ezreal in your banner/profile pic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XionDominagus

XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Anair117's Moderator application   Anair117's Moderator application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:16 am

--__[Pandie Wandie got it....]__--

Anair117's Moderator application Ezicon2-1
"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anair117's Moderator application   Anair117's Moderator application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anair117's Moderator application
Page 1 of 1